Our returns and exchanges policy takes into consideration our desire to provide the highest level of customer service and maintain a sustainable family owned business. Our policy continues to evolve and we welcome feedback. If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to us at email@example.com. Feedback not only helps us improve but creates the respectful and trusting relationship we want with you.
All returns and exchanges must be in new, unused or unwashed condition (no stains and scents), and in its original packaging. Any item that has been modified, altered or changed in any way other than its original form is not eligible for returns and exchanges.
- If you would like to return your unused merchandise within 14 days, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to initiate the return. Once the shipment is received and inspected, you will receive a refund for your order amount.
- Returns take 5 business days from receipt at our warehouse to inspect, restock and process your refund. We will send a confirmation email when your refund has been issued to the original payment method. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted. Please note it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.
- If you would like to exchange your unused merchandise within 14 days, please contact email@example.com to initiate the exchange.
- You have the option of exchanging your item for another or receiving a store credit for the value of the returned item, which can be used on our website to place any new order(s). Once the shipment is received, inspected and determined to be in acceptable condition we will process your request and send you a confirmation email.
- Damaged and Incorrect Orders
- If your item arrived damaged, or you received an incorrect item, please email photos to firstname.lastname@example.org of the damage and/or to confirm which incorrect item was shipped. This will assist in our analysis of the potential cause as we work with our vendors for quality control and prevent similar issues for you and other customers in the future. Once we receive the photos, we will ship you a replacement. Apologies for the inconvenience and thank you for your understanding.